Please be aware this golf tuition is different than the culture of golf teaches, so I recommend before booking lessons you read Timothy Gallwey’s “Self 1 and Self 2” discovery (Approximately 3 minute read). As this approach will be at the core of your lessons.
1 Day Golf Programme
My 1-day golf programme takes place at the driving range in Naas, Co. Kildare. Depending on your location however, I would be happy to travel to a location nearer you.
A typical day-long golf programme includes theory and exercises designed for you to experience how to self-coach.
10am – 11am: Clubhouse Learning
- Share my story and vision for the day.
- Discuss learning through the natural learning intelligence we are born with (Tim Gallwey’s Self 1 & Self 2 Discovery).
- Discuss how our bodies already own a natural golf swing when letting go to the target (Fred Shoemaker’s natural golf swing discovery).
- Discuss how enjoyment, learning and performance are interlinked through being present.
- Discuss how the power of gratitude during the course walk holds so much value to your whole game.
11am – 1pm: Putting Green
Using putting as the foundation for self-coaching.
- Show up mind interference.
- Show up having a clear intention.
- Show up being in present moment awareness.
- Show up your innate intelligence when connected to a target.
- Show up how to match your feel to reality.
1pm – 2pm: Lunch in Clubhouse
1pm – 2pm: Lunch in Clubhouse.
2pm – 4pm: Driving Range
- Show up your natural/instinctive golf swing.
It is my belief that our natural/instinctive swing (being ourselves) is the source to consistency and unlocking our potential.
- Begin the self-coaching process using your natural/instinctive swing as your learning model.
- The self-coaching process consists of 3 parts – learning intention, present moment awareness & self-discovery.
No more/No less!
4pm – 4:30pm: Recap of the day
- Take home ‘Inner Power Golf’ learning booklet.
1 day programmes are available in Ireland, between the month of April and September.
To book or learn more, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 086 080 7560